The ONY Way!
GRIT PASSION VISION SERVICE FAMILY
Get Well Soon!
Friday September 7th a Wahkiakum student was injured during the football game vs. Adna. A big thank you to the Onalaska students and staff who participated in showing support for the family in form of a very nice card for the student and a care pack for the family. We are so proud of our students and their ability to show compassion and demonstrate The ONY Way in the hardest of times. We wish the best for the student and the family. For more information or if you would like to show your support please visit the webpage that has been setup for the student and family - https://www.gofundme.com/carlson-strong).
This weeks PRIDE Winners for demonstrating The ONY Way are:
- Freshman: James McMillion
- Sophomores: Vandee Pankuk
- Juniors: Hazen Inman
- Seniors: Hayli Howard
- Teacher: Mrs. Kenny
We are proud to announce that the Washington State Science Teachers Association has chosen Mr. Garcia as the winner of the Excellence in Science Education Awards for the state of Washington. Teachers are nominated by their colleagues and awardees are exemplary at:
- Creating a classroom environment that is supportive of science learning
- Providing effective delivery of instruction leading to student understanding of content and processes
- Promoting science beyond the classroom to either students, other staff, or the community
- Providing a positive and enthusiastic attitude for science education
- Demonstrating leadership in science education as a model for others (teachers, community, other) to follow
Congratulations Mr. Garcia!
Come Join us on Monday September 17th 6:00 pm to 7:15 pm, in the High School Gym, for a family night with well known motivational speaker Tyler Durman!
Congratulations OHS Choir!
The Ony High School Concert Choir received a "Superior" rating at the 2018 SWW Mass Choir for the Small Schools Division, Tuesday, at Toledo High School. Onalaska was the only school to receive the superior rating from the judges. As a result, not only did Ony win the division, but the Onalaska Concert Choir had the highest overall score.
Onalaska High School Class of 2018 Graduates Walk through the Elementary/ MIddle School
Betty Granman and Phoebe Rich were honored May 17th at the Kiwanis Club, along with other seniors for being named Valedictorian and Salutatorian for the 2018 graduating class.