Graduated from Pasco High School in 1992
- Graduated from Columbia Basin College with an Associates of Arts and Sciences in 1995
- Attended Central Washington University in 1995-1996
- Graduated from Eastern Washington University with a Bachelors of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies in 2001
- Graduated from Eastern Washington University with a Bachelors or Arts in Education: Social Sciences and History emphasis
- Graduated from University of Phoenix with a Masters Degree in Education: Curriculum and Instruction emphasis in Math Education
- Other Job I have been employed in:
- Wendy's Restaurants
- Marlenes' Quality Cleaning - Commercial and Residential
- Glamour Shots
- Prints Plus Frame Shop
- Wilson's Leather
- Macy's Department Store
- EWU Student Activities - Program Manager
- EWU Student Activities - SOund Production
- Western Institutional Review Board - Board Specialist
As you can see, I have many experiences outside of education and can offer students insights into several different career choices.
A couple things about my classes:
- All band students must practice an hour a week.
- I expect the best from all students all the time.
- I want students to learn to love music
- I expect Students to respect all people all the time
- Students must attend home concerts
The first concert is Dec 12th with Middle School starting at 6 p.m. and High School Starting at 7 p.m. in the High School Gymnasium.
To see the State Learning Standards for Music, click here: www.k12.wa.us/arts/standards/default.aspx